Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Too much nonsense and contradiction.

I was brought up as a generic Christian, My father is non practicing Roman Catholic and my mother was Church of England, which as you may know absolves you from actually visiting church at any time other than funerals, christening and Weddings.
My father was a dominating force in the forming of my personally beliefs. He basically said “There are several different churches in this village, they all have their own strengths and faults, you have to make up your own mind which if any you want to believe.” Although he said it with a Hungarian accent and punctuated with a plethora of swearword.
Thus my religious upbringing was free from preformed opinions or forced doctrine. I was left to look at them all and make up my own mind. Sadly all the churches in the area were of some Christian denomination or other so the majority of my personal findings are based around the Christian Bible. I am not picking on the Christians in this blog, it is just most of my observations were formed during my teen years and onward and unfortunately I did not come into contact with many other religions later in life. I will try to include all religions in this blog, not to ridicule or debase them but to explain why I personally choose not to believe them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your blog.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.